Friday, June 10, 2022

Shuffle Up and Deal -- New Blackjack



 Grafitti is the art of

"Signing" the world; you could say

It's coded "self-inscryption."

Civility's the shit-soaked
ball-gag the Bosses force on
"The People" to quell their rage.

A 'gentleman' should be known
for his generosity
with his own intoxicants.

The BEST trick "bad" people pull
Is convincing victims their
"Evil"'s mere incompetence.

Wanna know what torques my ass?
People who equivocate
about dangers of fascism.

Elections: democracy's
Achilles heel; once trust's lost
The wound is always mortal.

As for this life around me,
I am enraged, but I laugh
because it's too late to cry.

Locomotively speaking,
My most perilous moments
Occur when I change my mind.

I'm getting worse and worse and...
I snarl'd at someone today.
I snarl a lot more lately.

"Compromise" for "Unity?"
What, or more like whom, will you
Offer up to close the deal?

You want to tear it all down?
Just you go right on ahead,
Only please, wait til I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment